Grounded CrossFit Training Fees & Membership Policy
Unlimited Training – 7 days/week.
- Unlimited access to CrossFit
- See schedule for specific class times
Limited Training – 5 Class Punch Pass.
- Limited access to CrossFit only
- All monthly packages must be paid in full in advance
Pay as you Go and Introduction packs:
The casual fee is for visiting CrossFitters only. It is not an acceptable method of payment for membership. If you are visiting town and wish to train please contact us prior to turning up to training so that we know you are coming and can advise the best class to attend. Please note that you must be an experienced CrossFitter with at least 6 months training under your belt in order to do a drop in session – no beginners!
Terms & Conditions
- Fees are subject to change
- Grounded Crossfit reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership
- Payments for the Intro Program or Casuals Sessions may be made via Cash or Paypal when booking through the website
- Monthly membership must be paid via DIRECT DEBIT as we have found this to be the simplest method for both parties
Suspensions & Cancellations
- All suspensions & cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com
- We require 7 days notice to set up suspensions
- A maximum of 2 holds per year will be allowed
- Please note that the training fees already take into account public holidays and the Xmas/Easter break when the gym is closed, but if your training is interrupted for an extended period outside these times, we will gladly delay your direct debit payment until you return.
- Moving, Injury, shift Changes, & deployment are all acceptable cancellations.