Grounded CrossFit Training Fees & Membership Policy
Grounded CrossFit is dedicated to providing you with the best quality coaching and programming, while helping you achieve the best results possible in a friendly, supportive community focused environment.
Unlimited Training – 7 days/week.
Terms & Conditions
- Fees are subject to change
- Grounded Crossfit reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership
- Payments for the Intro Program or Casuals Sessions may be made via Cash or Paypal when booking through the website
- Monthly membership must be paid via DIRECT DEBIT as we have found this to be the simplest method for both parties
Suspensions & Cancellations
- All suspensions & cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com
- We require 7 days notice to set up suspensions
- A maximum of 2 holds per year will be allowed
- Please note that the training fees already take into account public holidays and the Xmas/Easter break when the gym is closed, but if your training is interrupted for an extended period outside these times, we will gladly delay your direct debit payment until you return.
- Moving, Injury, shift Changes, & deployment are all acceptable cancellations.