Meredith Von Lindenberg
Meredith played a ton of sports in school, mainly field hockey. She started working at Grounded and simultaneously began her own fitness journey. She has since lost 50 lbs. and 10% body fat. She loves being an accountability person for the members at Grounded. She knows she is helping them get past their own barriers and begin channging their lives just like she did. Her own fitness journey is just getting started and she is thrilled to be side by side with members every day.
– Favorite Lift: Bench Press and Sumo Squat Deadlift
– Favorite WOD: Any sprint related time cap
– Spirit Animal: Sloth- I like to take my time and not be in a rush.
– Favorite Color: Turquoise
– Travel Dream: Bora Bora
– Bucket List: Sky Diving
– Greatest personal accomplishment: My weight loss journey. It hasn’t been easy but I’ve never felt stronger or healthier than I do now.